Subject: Re: Special M6's
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:11:17 -0800

Danny,

We have very different experiences and opinions of the various Leica
SE's, and we are not likely to develop a consensus.  You do have several
good points, however, of the several hundred you made.

I do think there is an element of silliness in all of it, since after
all, Leica is just a camera.
How can I take it that seriously?

I enjoy the exchange of ideas and viewpoints in an open forum.  It is
not the destination, it is the journey.   I remain as unconvinced of
your viewpoint as you are of mine, but that is fine.  This list would be
of little value without diversity of opinion.

Regards,

Stephen