Subject: Re: Seaking Info: Small Camera Bags
From: Len Schweitzer <lens@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 10:07:26 -0600

Joe - I've looked into my Billingham 305 and believe it would
accommodate the Rollei TLR as well as your M system.  However, to make
it work, you might need to get one of those lens coupling rings that
would permit you to keep two lenses in one compartment.  The Alice would
have been great for my purposes, but one of the reasons I liked the 305
is that you can use with an accessory harness that allows you to carry
the bag and contents on your bag rather than deforming one of your
shoulders.