Subject: Re: Seaking Info: Small Camera Bags
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:03:25 -0700

On 27 Oct 97,  Robert Ardinger wrote:

> Question for Leicaphiles about camera bags.
>
> Does anyone know of a small travel camera bag that will fit the
> following list of requirements:

<snip>

I use the Fogg Celia now discontinued, but can't remember what the
successor to it is called. B&H has them, however, with info, I'm sure.
It is absolutely perfect for the kit that you describe. With a "film
pouch" attached to the side it will hold much more than you describe
and will hold what you describe without the "film pouch".

It's a bit dear, but what the heck, we're putting a Leica kit in it!
Colors to your liking available. Top quality and scarce enough in the
field, that the criminal crowd probably hasn't much idea that it's a
camera outfit inside.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Advertising (n): the science of arresting the human
      intelligence for long enough to get money from it.
             -- Stephen Leacock