Subject: XTREME CAMERA TEST!
From: jsaravia@zeus.uniandes.edu.co
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 16:25:51 +0500

To the Leica users group:

Searching the net I found and article translated from "Camera Magazine Pro
Test ", I guess a photo magazine, describing a really xtreme test they
performed on an Olympus OM4TI, the interesting part is that the test was
performed on a Leica R6 too, and was described on a previous article (don=B4=
know if R6.2), according to this last article the Leica got 88 pts, and the
OM4 87. The test includes putting the camera in a freezer, droping it,
heating it... etc.

Does anyone know about that magazine, or the Leica test ? =20

Jorge Saravia