Subject: Re: Ilford 100 Delta
From: "Garbutt, Robert" <RGarbutt@ncrpexec.telstra.com.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:21:00 +1000

I also find Delta 100 (and 400 for that matter) extremely contrasty if
not handled carefully.  Curt thanks for your 80ASA rating and XTOL
development tip.  I have generally rated this film at 100, expose for
the shadow of choice, then develop -20% of the recommended time in Plus.
This gives some dreamy results on both the 100 and 400 emulsions.

Regards,
Rob.
 ----------
Curt wrote:

 >  stuff can get out of hand if you're not careful so if you don't use
XTOL,

Henry wrote:

 >  >At 01:49 PM 10/24/97 PST, David wrote:
 >
 >        Off and on, I enjoy shooting b & w with Ilford Delta 100.  I
am
 >        generally not satisfied with the results.  The prints do not
stand up,
 >        which means that contrast lacks, I think.  I have not use any
filters