Subject: 90mm
From: Jack Gottttlob <sam@injersey.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 16:31:58 -0700

I am in the market for a used 90mm lens for my M6.  I would appreciate
and suggestions as to which lenses to look for and which to avoid.  I am
also confused about how to distinguish the different lenses so that I can
identify them, (how do I tell an old tele elmerit from a newer model,
etc).
  Being a "babe in the woods" when it comes to leica equipment,
(otherwise I'm just a dirty old man), I would also appreciate it if you
can suggest the names of the dealers who are not likely to take me over
the coals.
Jack Gottlob