Subject: Re: 50 nlux Vs 75 slux
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 12:50:43 +0200

At 18:07 23.10.1997 -0400, you wrote:

>I happen to have the 75/1.4, and I think its a great lens.  I recently shot
>a model in a city park near dusk with EI 80 film, and obtained excellent
>negatives.  I never closed the lens down below f2.8.

I don't know this lens, and I'm interested in all available information,
specially because most users are rather ethusiastic about that lens.

May I ask: If you don't use that lens at f 1.4 and seldom at f 2.0, where is
the advantage compared e.g. to the 2.8/80 Planar? I mean, e.g. a twin-eye
Rollei would have been less expensive.

Alf