Subject: Re: Second M body
From: Welch <Bill.Welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 23:15:39 -0700

Alan, get 'em both.

I'm only partly joking. Both are reasonably priced. I have both, and
several more meters. The MR-4 is, as Marc said, excellent and remarkably
accurate. I just find I don't much like it perched atop my Ms. Sometimes
I'll carry it in my pocket and use it off the camera. But more likely
I'll carry the Sekonic, or a Minolta, and use it incident mode where
possible. They are different types of tools, really. I find there's a
place for both with pre-6 Ms.

Bill