Subject: RE: Second M body
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 23 Oct 97 14:25:00 GMT

I'd go for the MR4, I've had a couple, they've always seemed reliable, but
most importantly, they were made to integrate with the camera, a Sekonic or
otherwise, though flexible is always going to be an extra item to carry
around.
I suppose it all depends how you're going to use it, if it's as a back up
with the M6, then you should have the meter readiong capabilities of that
too.
If its as a back up to use when your M6 is dead then you'll probably resent
carrying the extra meter, but I suppose it all depends on whether you're
used to travelling light or carting around a large bag. Do you shoot 'on the
fly' or do you read, adjust, compose, focus and then shoot?
Horses for courses but I'd choose the MR4

Jem Kime