Subject: Re: Ricoh lens
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 22 Oct 97 16:47:00 GMT

I got the first results back from the lab today with the Ricoh. It seems to
be everything that I could wish for, very sharp, especially when compared
with my older Komura lenses... Anyone want to buy one, they're rare, suit
collectors, not users most....
There is flare on one picture straight into the light and I suppose it's
hard to say whether that would be more or less than a M-Rokkor or Leica
lens, I'll have to wait to test the two side by side... It's only a veiling
flare not strange shapes full of light, so it's not obtrusive. I have some
more pix to develop, I'll keep you posted.

Jem Kime