Subject: Re: Ricoh lens
From: "roy" <roy@micron.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 05:46:30 -0600

Thomas Kachadurian wrote:

>>A far better question is why would you want one? I have the GR-1 itself,
and while I like using the tiny camera, the lens isn't its strong suit.<<

>> I don't get it.<<

Tom, This is my question too.  I have a GR-1 and it's a dandy little camera
and the lens is nice but not outstanding.

I also find it much less expensive (and certainly more compact) to just
pick up a Ricoh GR-1 and haul it around in a pocket if one really wants the
lens.  I doubt the entire GR-1 is much bigger than the Ricoh LTM 28 lens
and finder.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me but then what do I know...