Subject: Metal Cameras
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 16:11:01 -0400

At 01:27 PM 10/21/97 +0000, Harrison McClary, man of depth and reason, wrote:
>Even though these are fake Leica's they handel great and feel far more
>rugged than the EOS gear.  I guess I am old fashioned, I like the metal,
>built like a tank construction in the glass as well as the bodies.

Well, shucks brother, then you ought to be shooting away with a Contarex:
an Electronic set with motor will cost three times the R8's price of
admission, weigh twice as much, and the lenses are all-but-impossible to find.

All the frustration of shooting Leica, with a lot more cost.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!