Subject: Re:trofocus - 21mm, Super Angulon etc
From: "Garbutt, Robert" <RGarbutt@ncrpexec.telstra.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 15:35:00 +1000

Henning,

Thanks for taking so much time with your response to my questions on
retrofocus. There's so much to learn.

I had a look at your web page and noticed that you have some information
on the cos4 rule there also, and that you've tried out more lenses than
I've had hot breakfasts.

BTW, I loved the look of the water in your black swan shot - the
original must have a real liquid sheen.  Despite our export blues, at
least Australia has been able to export a few water birds.

Regards,
Rob.