Subject: 90 Elmar
From: Gary Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 12:37:38 -0400 (EDT)

	Hi LUGgers:

	In the hope that someone out there will be interested ...

	If you are interested, please reply or request more details by
e-mail.   If that's not convenient, I will send you phone/fax info.

	Gary Toop
	(gtoop@uoguelph.ca)

	For Sale:

	Leitz Elmar 90/4 (for M).  Serial Number 1573863.
	Mint Condition - cleaner that most whistles, with beautiful
purple coating.  I can't find any real marks on it.  In a scuffed
up but functional plastic display case.

	Reason for sale:  I need the money and I find that I am not using
it as much as I might because it is too pretty for its age.  I should
have bought something more beaten up - or something new and not
collectible.

	Price:  $300 U.S/$420 CAN or BEST OFFER.  (I paid more than this
for it, but I know that I won't get what I paid for it.  I will certainly
consider offers.)

	Shipping: negotiable.