Subject: Re: Paris (off topic)
From: Francois Jouve <Francois.Jouve@polytechnique.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:14:21 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 19 Oct 1997, Carl Socolow wrote:

>=20
> Don't forget the Mus=E9e Beaubourg (Pompidou Museum) which has (had) some
> HCB prints of other artists (Giacometti, Matisse) at work/play.
>=20

Bad luck for you, the Beaubourg Center has been closed in September for a
long period. Buildings of the 70's were not made for eternity and there is
a lot of things to fix. We hope it will reopen by 1 jan 2000 but it's not
sure.

I am glad to read how much some of you love my hometown. I could'nt have
said more.

- ----
Francois Jouve (Francois.Jouve@polytechnique.fr)
Centre de Math. Appliquees, Ecole Polytechnique, 91128 Palaiseau (France)
http://blanche.polytechnique.fr/users/www.jouve/jouve.html