Subject: Re: M6 Rapidinder update!
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 11:11:42 -0700

On 19 Oct 97,  Marc James Small wrote:

> At 10:15 AM 10/19/97 -0400, Ted Grant wrote:
>
> >this is an
> >accessory you can't be without if you are an avid M6 user!
>
> I think this may be over-stating it by a bit.  I'm a rather avid M6
> user, and don't have the slightest desire to use one.  But then, I
> already think the M6 is about 15% too large.  AND I shoot with my
> right eye.

Yes, as nice as the item is, and I really applaud Tom for his
enterprise, the right eyed shooter is pretty well taken of with the
standard configuration. With the viewfinder eye window skewed as far to
the left as it is, the right eyed shooter has no trouble keeping the
camera up at all times whilst cranking away at a furious rate.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America