Subject: Re: british helpers/ Eric's site/-s
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 23:20:29 -0500

At 02:38 AM 10/18/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Eric,
>
>It's certainly my mistake, but I don't remember the pic "british.jpg" (news
>section) from my last visit at your sites. It's great (*again*), I reallly
>like it. Do you remember the technical details, e.g. lens and film?

Yes, I shot it with Kodak's Ektapress (specifically for press
photographers) 400 negative film. Leica R4sP and 24mm Elmarit. Probably f/
2.8  or f/ 4 at 1/60 of a second. It was in a garage and the light was all
coming from the doorway.

It's amazing how I can remember my pictures like this. That was in
September '93. About 4,000 rolls of film ago.

Thanks.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?