Subject: Re: The Coming Thing
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 22:03:12 -0400

Marvin wrote:

<<<  Yes Ted - I would rather fight than switch also - but you must admit
that it would appear to be the coming thing.>>>>

Marvin,  I figure it wont be long before Leica has some form of auto-focus
as it will be necessary for them to keep on the upward move they have
started with the R8.

It is my understanding they still can't keep up with the demand for the R8
even though the motor isn't expected for some time. But there will be
sooner or later an autofocus system.  And hopefully sooner than later!

ted