Subject: Re: R7
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:02:05 -0400 (EDT)

Robert,I cant tell you to much about the R6-2 or R-7 as my experience with
these is limited to trying them out for fun. I am still using my old SL-Mot
as a SLR and when that one is worn out i might consider a new SLR and
considering the rather overbuilt character of the old SL's Leica dhould have
introduced the R-99 by that time. I do have the 100/2,8 Makro and I can
recommend it. It is in my mind one of the greatest lenses ever made and this
comes from a confirmed M-user!!!
See you in Charlotte,
Tom A