Subject: Re: M6 film winding / Ted
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 02:19:44 -0400 (EDT)

 Ted - Tom Abrahamson who is a LUG member & also a director
 on the L.H.S.A. board, manufactures them in Canada. They are
 made of high grade blk anodized Titanium alloy and sell for about
 $400 to $500.  Remember though that a Leica -Vit pulls from right
 to left, so if you are using your left eye, like you & I do, your nose
 will sometimes get in the way.  Although I am right handed, my
 left eye is my master eye and while I do have use of both of them,
 I had to learn to shoot a shot-gun & rifle as well as my camera,
 with my dominant left eye.  After 6 months it became automatic.

 Cheers *************Marvin

<<
 Now I'll try and track one down and see if I can get the feel for it.
  thanks,

 ted