Subject: Latest 50mm Elmar...How good?
From: Robert Rose <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 14:57:00 -0700

<<I would highly recommend the small screw on lens shade.  It makes the lens a little longer but helps to cut glare from bright point sources of light.>>

In fact, I bought one of these to put on a Summicron DR 50mm.  It fits perfectly, the color of the chrome is exact match, and the chrome lens cover fits right over the hood.  It is less than the cost of a used "authentic" hood and doesn't have to be reversed to use!

Bob Rose