Subject: Re: Leica's and cows!!!!!!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 22:50:31 -0400

Donal wrote:

<<<We all have our moments when we have to face our karma and accept the
consequences.  Just what is it you did??>>>>>

Hi Donal,

I didn't do anything! I was just standing there all innocent like! :)

<<<did you get the decisive moment?   Better yet, did Sandy??>>>>>>

There are decisive moments and there are decisive moments and this surely
was one. Unfortunately I have to confess, "No I didn't get the Decisive
Moment!" photographically speaking! :)  And Sandy wasn't on this shoot,
besides it was so quick and unexpected I doubt anyone would have.:)

And this is one situation where I'm not going to say, "Oh well next time!"
:)

ted