Subject: P150 Projector
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 20:44:47 -0400

The P2000 is quite rare in the US, and the intermediate models are almost
impossible to find.  The P150, though, is rather common.

I've had one for three or four years.  Nice, sturdy projector, good power,
easily toted about.  I've got the Super-Colorplan and Colorplan-CF lenses,
and both are fine performers.

The only stupid design feature is that the cord will not store in the
recess on the bottom.  No biggie, just annoying.

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!
FAX:  +540/343-7315