Subject: Re: Leica's and cows!!!!!!
From: wteeters@amug.org (Wilber J. Teeters)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 13:18:32 -0700 (MST)

Sez Ted Grant

> Well before I could say "Holy s----t Batman!"  the old cow let fly and
> there I was, Leicas and all, standing covered in it! And I don't mean
> ROSES! :)

For T. G. I'll resurrect one of the oldest jokes in the book.

This fellow walks into a bar and he smells so bad that the patrons are
climbing over each other to get out the emergency doors. The bartender
says, "you know, buddy, you really smell terrible."  "I know says the
fellow, and I shower five times a day with deodorant soap but it doesn't
help."  The bartender asks him to explain the cause of his problem. "Well,
I work for the circus and it's my job to give enemas to the elephants. I
put a ladder up and climb up with a firehose, but I can never seem to get
back down the ladder fast enough." "Buddy," says the bartender, "have you
ever considered getting another job?"

"What, and give up show biz!"

BT

                                              -