Subject: Re: Zeiss Hologon 16mm Conversion
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 07:20:47 -0700

Different companies are doing conversions, and they are doing them in
different ways.  New parts have to be machined.    To be sure of what
you are getting, you need to check out the conversion from THAT
PARTICULAR source.  A variety of resellers are offering the conversions,
but their sources are not obvious.

Stephen Gandy