Subject: RE: M6 versus M3
From: Kim Sherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 08:59:00 -0500

 Eric Welch wrote re: the M6 purchase price:

>>I think $1995 is going to be the bottom for one with the passport
warranty. They're not all that common. In fact, a used one, that seems to
have had a good bit of use is still $1,595. <<

I just purchased (3 weeks ago) an M6 Demo with one year passport warranty
from Eli at Wall Street for $1595.   Looks as new but for one tiny mark
that doesn't bother me a bit.

Kim