Subject: Re: M6! Deceased? :(
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 08:20:58 -0500

At 03:05 AM 10/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey what you doin in St.Jo? You find a new job there?

Yep, that's where I am. Bigger paper, much bigger paycheck, and now I'm
going digital. Exciting, but too bad Leica doesn't make a digital camera.
I'm sure they could come in at around $10,000 per body, just like Kodak and
AP. :-)

The Leica is to be a complement to the digital cameras for when they just
don't cut the mustard - contrasty, low light.

By the way, I've updated my web page with more pictures, and it uses
preview pictures so you can just look at full size pictures that you want to.

And there's one digital picture on the sports page. The first one, actually
in the sports section. It's a picture of the Kansas City Chiefs Buffalo
game a couple weeks ago. Anthony Davis tackling a guy. They URL is:

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Let me know what you think!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO