Subject: Re: Q: Leica Partner-Aktion Deutschland M6
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 13:57:07 +0200

Danny:

The cited text says '... a limited edition of 500 of _each_ of the M6 or R7
...'.
(both: black chromed, intended as test- or demostration models)

Here's some additional info from one of my dealers. She :) said, that there
have been some troubles with angry customers, because the engravement wiped
off.

Sorry, I don't have a second opinion on that, and I don't know whether it's
true, since I never saw one of those cameras.

Alf

At 23:17 02.10.1997 +0000, you wrote:
>It has recently come to my attention that the US arm of Leica believes the
Partner Aktion
>Deutschland M6 was made only in an edition of 250 units. That is to say
that it was half
>of an edition of 500 cameras, split between 250 M6's and 250 R7's. In Peter
Zaretzke's