Subject: newsletter IV
From: Laurent SAMINADAYAR <saminad@amoco.saclay.cea.fr>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 09:37:47 +0100

>Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 14:32:11 +0200
>From: Leica Camera AG <httpd@dom.de>
>Subject: newsletter IV
>Sender: cpr@leica-camera.com
>
>Dear Leica Friends,
>
>With this, our fourth newsletter, we would like to direct your attention
to interesting new lenses. We also have a very useful addition to our
homepage in store for you as well as a change of pictures in our gallery.

>The new LEICA ELMARIT-M f/2.8/21mm is an extraordinarily powerful
super-wideangle-lens for the LEICA M-models.
>(http://www.leica-camera.com/m_system/mobj_e.htm)
>(http://www.leica-camera.com/m_system/mobjn_e.htm)
>
>The silver chrome version of the LEICA ELMARIT-M f/2.8/90mm will be a
welcome addion to the lens range for all those who own or prefer the LEICA
M-models in the classical look.
>(http://www.leica-camera.com/m_sytem/mobj_e.htm)
>(http://www.leica-camera.com/m_system/mobjn_e.htm)
>
>As of now, those interested are provided with additional, comprehensive
descriptions of new equipment in the form of our Product Informations. They
are available for downloading as PDF-files. The necessary Acrobat Reader is
supplied free of charge by Adobe.
>(http://www.leica-camera.com/m_system/pdf/21mm_e.pdf)
>
>Following Jeff Dunas with his series of his muse Laura, we are now showing
photographs by the renowned nature-photographer Norbert Rosing in our gallery.
>(http://www.leica-camera.com/galery/rosing/rosing_e.htm)
>

>We wish you fun reading!
>
>Leica Camera AG, CPR
>cpr@leica-camera.com