Subject: Re: Early years
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 23:30:59 -0500

At 03:22 PM 10/2/97 -0700, you wrote:
>birth and 1st Leica years, too! As for famous women, Eric, I did get a
>picture in '67 of a young Britt Eklund with my M2 (As well as a lot of

Hey, that sounds like fun. I've got candid pictures of Amy Grant from that
setting (on the campus of the University of Calgary) you don't see on her
album covers. Set up shots just don't seem real like those kinds of
pictures, where the Leica is second to none. ;-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Time is just one darn thing after another. - Anonymous