Subject: Re: Magnum article
From: chris@chrismorrow.com (Christoper Morrow)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:26:43 -0400

At 12:41 AM -0500 on 10/2/97, Eric Welch wrote:

> In the October 6,1997 issue of U.S. News & World Report there is an
> article on page 59. IMAGE MAKERS. The photographers of Magnum are featured.
>
> =============
> Eric Welch
> St. Joseph, MO

Eric,

Thanks for pointing this out. My issue was sitting on my desk and I hadn't
even looked at the contents page until you sent your message. This is a
major article, and at the least everyone should read a copy in their
library. (And to think my subscription is just about to run out.)

Chris

Christopher Morrow
Christopher Morrow Photography		Canandaigua, NY
716.394.8810 phone			716.394.4953 fax
http://www.chrismorrow.com