Subject: Re: M4 Black Chrome, New in Box
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 23:04:40 -0700

seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com wrote:

>      Hi,
>
>       One of my old camera pals showed his intention to sell it.  He is the
>      original owner who has never used it.  Of course, it is complete with
>      box and original papers.  It comes with a chrome 50/2 Summicron rigid
>      lens which might have one or two marks (or hair-line scratches).
>       What would be the fair price for this outfit?  Anybody, any idea?
>      The lens does not have the box.
>
>      Regards,
>      David

Hi David

I think the serial number may be needed in this case to verify that its
black chrome and not black paint.

If he never used the body it could bring quite a lot of money from a
collecor.  The lens is likely not that rare, but the serial number would
help also.

Dennis

- --
Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown