Subject: 50 mm f2 summitar
From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@europa.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:13:44 -0700 (PDT)

I purchased a late, coated, near perfect summitar based on the
recommendations graciously offered by veteran leica users in response to
my query.  What a wonderful lens!  Excellent results with Tmax shooting
with open apertures, beautiful chromes, and I can hardly wait to try
t400cn.  FWIW serial # 668xxx
With regard to the "funky stops" I quote the LHSA Collector's Checklist;
"Factory coated from Nr. 587,601 (1945).  International stops from Nr.
611,000 approx.

Thanks again Luggers
Damian