Subject: Re: The Leica Thing
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 07:54:11 -0500

not much to say besides-- welcome.  i would spend my time in the darkroom
or shooting rather than reading rec.point and shoot.com

i'm sure your gear is fine...  anti-Leica retoric is obviously not on topic
here

steven blutter

ps; have you posted that wedding portrait anywhere (binaries not  welcome
here...)?