Subject: Wisdom from the Usenet!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 22:15:51 -0400

Roger Beamon posted  this quote  from a newsgroup member:

<<<<Lecias are fun for amatuer use, but should never be relied on when it
comes to paycheck photography.>>>>>>>

The above was a quotation from one William Fisher!>>>>>>>>

Roger,

A considerable statement by this wildy inexperienced chap if I ever saw
one. Let alone the rest of his piece.  There isn't any question he has ever
"worked with a Leica" in his life and has no understanding of those who do
battle in the world of photojournalism and every other form of photography
on a daily basis.

I guess one might say the man is an utter fool and mindless to even
consider posting such drivel!

Be my guest if you wish to pass on my remarks, as I have no idea how to get
at him or the newsgroup in question or I would take him to task myself for
his nonsense.  Obviously a person mentally challenged! :)

ted