Subject: Re: R lenses
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 12:03:08 -0500

At 02:58 PM 9/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>However, I've always wondered about the 90 f2; would you be able to post
>what Chasseur d'Images has to say about the 90 "cron"?

Whatever they say, it should be that wide open this lens is terrific. It's
darn good even using it close up and that only the new 90 Elmarit surpasses
it for image quality. That's my experience with using one of those,
actually three of them (don't ask), over a 15 year period.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

 Give me ambiguity or give me something else.