Subject: Who use Leica in the world?
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 13:52:24 -0400 (EDT)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Isn't it ironic that the vast majority of the public uses P&S cameras, which
are really CRF's when you come to think of it. It speaks well for the
rangefinder design which has no peer in compactness and less complex meter
integration.

The M's are admirable cameras because they bring ultimate quality with
simplicity in 35mm technology. When I worked in NYC I would inevitably see
folks using a thread or M Leica. All the pros had one -- usually with a WA
lens -- to hand, in addition to Nikons.

Bob