Subject: Re: Leica Hawaiian naked holiday.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 22:01:16 -0400

Tony wrote:

<<< and by the way what ever became of Oddmund, I have not seen a post from
him in quite some time.>>>>>

Hi Tony,

I believe he is away on a shoot as I believe his last mail was about a
month ago when he said he was leaving for bit but would be back.

Unless someone has had private from him he hasn't been here for at least a
month and he had been away for some time prior to his last postings.

ted