Subject: Re: T400CN
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 11:51:43 -0800

ted grant wrote:

  Even at 800 I have been quite surprised as this is
> one of the very good things about the film that it basically has no grain
> because it is a dye cloud emulsion.

I a  about to shoot so e T400 and wonder if anyone has experience over
or under rating it and co pensating with developent    Robert Burroughs
said his experience with overexposure is very dense negatives

(And pardon but I have a couple of keys (including one letter) which is
suddenly not working on the laptop  I think you can figure it out fro
above |period|

Donal Philby
Kauai Hawaii