Subject: Who use Leica in the US ? Was: I stepped in the Pookie!
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 12:55:17 -0400

Alexander Koning wrote:

>Since I was bitten by the Leica-bug more than one year ago, I looked
>around me for other photographers with a Leica, just out of curiosity. I=

>never saw one! Maybe I didn't look good enough.

During my three weeks travel in California, Utah , Nevada etc.., visiting=

S-F, Yosemite,
Death Valley, Brice, Zion, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Hollywood,etc.. (some=

of the places the most photographied in the world) I have seen thousand o=
cameras and ...
only 1 Leica M3 on a Japanese (together with a Contax G) and one R5 on a
French.
Is that all folks ?!
Do you have only collectors in the US ?  :-)

(BTW : +/- 7 Hasselblad, 5 F5,15 F90/N90, 7 EOS 1 etc..)

Lucien
BELGIUM