Subject: Re: shops in London and Munich
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 07:49:58 +0200

Hi Patrick:

I've been in Munich some years ago, but never found a friendly photo shop
during 3 y. There is a shop, which sometimes has some old Leica gear on 150%
of the usual German prices at 30 to 50 meters from the Marienplatz (in the
small street directly at the book shop "Hugendubel"). But the owner is
unfriendly also. You cannot miss the Marienplatz. It's, where all the
tourists meet.

Alf