Subject: Re: long lenses/M
From: Harrison McClary <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 19:44:07 +0000

ted grant wrote:

> Harrison wrote:
>
> <<<<BUT I did see a fellow shooting the Carolina Panthers -v- Kansas
> City NFL game hand holding a Nikon 500 4P lens.  That is what I call a
> REAL
> shooter!!!;)>>>>>
>
> Hi Harrison,
>
> I have only seen one person hand holding a Canon, non-auto focus 400
> 2.8
> shooting sports, it is my number two son, Scott.:)   He uses it in
> that
> manner shooting figure skating at the Olympics and any other such
> events.

If he can hand hold a canon 400 2.8 he must be very stout.  If I do not have
mine on a stick I have to shoot at at least 1000 and hope I push the button at
the time the image passes through the finder because I am swinging the lens
all over the place!

Good to see the shooting genes are staying in your family. :)

- --
Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto