Subject: Re: LUG Lag & Headers
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:44:40 -0700

At 02:03 AM 9/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
> Jim, Dan etal -
>
> Is there any information in the headers that could be useful
> to us?  If not, is there a way to filter them out?
>
> Marvin

I haven't found any use for them. My son will look at them if I complain
about something... but to "us"... no value. With Eudora, only a minimal
header is displayed. You have to click the "blah blah blah" button to get
the full header. There may be a way to eliminate any of the header from
showing on the screen, but I haven't looked for it.

Jim