Subject: Your pix & photo contest
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 15:04:54 +0200

Ferdinand:

Your pix have arrived, they arre geat !
I like them, and - your wife is a jewel !

Sorry - I need to rush, back into the clinic again. I'll email you tonight,
specially on your pix. It just came thru my mind: If you don't like the
man/baby idea for your photo contest, why don't you have a short visit in
your local libary and have a look for a book with drawings of Kathe
Kollwitz? She was was a rathe famous german artist in the beginning of this
century, and she made a lot of pix of women fighting for their children.
Maybe you get a nice idea for "strength" ...

Best wishes,

Alf