Subject: Re: Interview questions-off topic sort of.
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 08:52:33 -0400 (EDT)

At 06:58 PM 9/23/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Tina,
>"The Art of Interviewing"  Author's last name is Brady.  Daughter still
>has it.  May be out of print.  I bought it 20 years ago.  Absolute
>smasher.  On those rare instances that I watch tv news, I swear I want
>to buy a bunch to have to send to reporters.
>
>If you can't find, I'll get copy back from daughter and send it out with
>copy of Ted Grant's book (but don't tell him--you are supposed to buy
>one, ya' know!  I did, and treasure it, but also figure if I ever
>produce a book, I have a guaranteed sale of at least one copy.)
>
>Donal Philby
>San Diego

Donal,
Thank you! I will treasure both and get them back to you.  Amazon.com
doesn't have the book - several with the title "The Art of Interviewing",
but none by Brady.  They do have Ted's book but it is back-ordered.  Are you
by any chance coming to the workshop in Maine in October?  Thanks again - Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>