Subject: Interview questions...
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 21:08:09 -0400

Eric Meyer wrote:

<<< Most of us haven't been there.  Can you, who have, tell us whether
it really matters?

Eric,

I guess on the grand scale of the world turning it doesn't matter, however
having been one of the "war photojournalists" on the LUG I'd just like to
offer one thing.

Yes it matters to those of us who had the experience!  Regardless of what
country, what people, what deaths etc etc that war brings!

Let me offer one or two words of advice, "If anyone ever offers you the
assignment opportunity to go cover death and destruction, don't take it!"

It could be I'm reacting to your response with the wrong connotation and if
I am, then I apologize. However if I'm not, please take it as good advice.
Been there! Don't want to go there again! It's not a pretty sight!

ted