Subject: Re: Way off Topic:
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 22:44:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997, Stark wrote:

> To the Group: Might anyone know of a source  where I might be able to
> purchase "Flash-Powder".Yes I know I like to live dangerously but if
> someone can help I would appreciate it.    tony
>
>                         tempus vitam regit

Check out some old photo-technique books. You should find formulas
for the stuff. It's close to gunpowder and produces lots of smoke.
And should not be used in an enclosed situation..like a room.
Sometimes theatrical equi[ment suppliers have similar stuff
for special effects. Good luck, and check with local authorities
or you may end up being an accused bomber. Ed