Subject: Re: Camera bag for M6
From: Len Schweitzer <lens@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 12:08:11 -0500

Michiel Fokkema wrote:

>                  Greetings,

>                                            Michiel.

Thanks for the suggestion, Michiel, about an old Leica bag.  Actually I have one
that I bought over 15 years ago for my Leicaflex.  It's stiff canvas and a
convenient size, but the lenses go into sewn-in pockets that are  narrow and a bit
awkward to remove.  Also, it has no padding which I feel would provide important
protection for rugged countryside.  Is this the bag you were describing?

Regards, Len