Subject: Summicron 90
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 97 05:03:00 -0700

I've just returned from 10 tiring days away in Adelaide and Hobart
attending rather boring meetings, and learning little. Sad really. One
little gem was found, a black f2 90 summicron M. The asking price is about
$1200 US and the lens is in perfect nick. I've not thought about the 90
range, and would appreciate some comments, especially WRT the price and
performance. As I recall there was a bit of 90 traffic going on just when I
left, but that was the Tele-elmarit if I recall.

TIA

Cheers,

Alastair Firkin,