Subject: Re: Zeiss on my Leica
From: chris@chrismorrow.com (Christoper Morrow)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 21:19:30 -0400

At 3:17 PM -0400 on 9/18/97, Edward Meyers wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Christoper Morrow wrote:
>

> Just took a quick look at Pawprint, and indeed he's got a copy of "Fusco
> > and McBride" for sale for $40.00, in Fine condition. Interesting that books
> > that sold 25 years ago for $3.95 plus tax now are $40 or more.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Christopher Morrow

 Just because a book seller puts a $40 price on a book doesn't mean
> that it'll sell for $40. I was in a NYC caemra shop yesterday.
		snip   snip
> that's still too high for a piece of junk. Anyway, what I'm
> suggesting is that prices on used items can be anything. If
> someone pays the high price, that's their choice. The test is to
> offer the book seller you mentioned the same book and see how
> much he'll give you for it.... Ed Meyers

Ed,

After having carted around a ton of books for the last 25-30 years (just
moved two months ago, so I'm feeling sensitive), I'm going to have to seel
some of my books to pay my future medical/chiropractic bills!!

Chris Morrow